Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

週14・特別ポスト- the Small Book of Big People (Part 2)

Hello to all my students,

Image "Asian Woman Smiling On The Bedroom Floor" courtesy of Feelart/FreeDigitalPhotos.net

How are you? As I promised, here's some more selections from our collection of writing, the Small Book of Big People.

Many of you wrote about famous people you respect. Here's one: 


Tomohisa Yamashita is my exceptional person. He is an actor, singer, and idol. His face is very cool, his TV dramas fascinate all audiences, and his songs are very nice.
He doesn’t have father. He becomes entertainer to want to care for his family. I was impressed with his thinking. So I respect him very much. I want to be a person like him.

That was great. Here's another:

My exceptional person is a soccer player. His name is Keisuke Honda. He looks like strong and cool. He plays both the forward and in the midfielder. He also appears on TV in a lot of commercials. He has a strong consciousness for his game. In Japan he first played for Nagoya, then he went to Netherlands to play for VVV. Now, he plays in Russia for CSKA. Sometimes, he teaches soccer to children. He tries so hard that he makes in worlds best player. 

That was great too! How about this one? 

I respect Taylor Swift who is singer in America. She is blond hair, blue eyes, red rouge lip, and cute. Her songs are pop, ballad, and cheered up me when I felt down. She writes songs by hand and based on her experience. For example, “We Are Never Getting Back Together” is one of her big songs. It has a bright and poppy melody! The song is popular with young people. When I listen to song, it gives me energy. Another one is “I Knew You Were Trouble.” The song is gloomy and with painful lyrics. There is a meaning that unexpected things happened and heartbreaking. When I feel down and listen to song, I am encouraged by song. Especially, these songs are my favorite songs! I want to know a lot of people, because she isn’t well-known by older. So I hope that every generation love her.

Interesting! Of course, many of you wrote about the people in your lives, like friends, and your family. Here's one:

I respect my friend of my high school days. He was greatly honored by the many people. He always is serious for everything. He belonged to soccer club and practiced very hard. For instance he gets up at 5:00, arrives at our school and runs around our school every morning in spite of he have practice after school. He has never missed his morning training. If I am he, probably I’m tired of morning training because I have to practice after school. Then he usually prepares for class after finish his training. So I think his schedule is very busy. I can’t imitate his daily routine.
Then he has a lot of friends because he is very friendly and gentle. So I respect him and want to model my life.

That's incredible. Check this one out:

I respect my mother the best. She do a lot of housework after she come back home from work. She do it even if she is tired. I started to live alone in this spring and I found that housework is very hard and difficult for me. So I can’t do it when I am tired. And she always makes us laugh, and she cheered me up when I was sad. She is perfect person I have ever met. I want to be like she in the future.

Another great mum! Now here's one more:

I respect to the teacher when I was child. Because he taught me to common sense and some play. For example, he taught me to soccer. Teacher was good to soccer and taught me carefully. So I liked to soccer. His personality was positive and honest. He didn’t lie in front of us. We affected him and we didn’t lie too. I meet teacher. He enjoys talking now. When I become an adult, I want to be a man to be proud like him. 

That's my kind of teacher. There's more in Part 3. Look for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment