Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

週14・特別ポスト- the Small Book of Big People (Part 3)

Hello to all my students,


Image "Older Man With Hat" courtesy of Rosemary Ratcliff/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net


How are you today? As I promised, here's more that will go into our book! No matter if our exceptional people are famous, the people who shaped our lives in school, or even the members of our own family, they are all special. 

Here's one for you. Enjoy!

I respect Futoshi. He is the vocalist of Aqua Timez. It is a very popular Japanese rock band. He has brown hair and a beautiful voice. He is kind and calm. He likes Chinese noodles, dogs, and music. He is very good looking. He writes the words to their songs, and his lyrics are very beautiful. I am impressed by his songs, because they make me happy and sad. For example “Rainbow” is very positive song. I want to hear when I in low spirits. “A Curtain of Moon” is very bittersweets song. I want hear at night. I was moved to tears many times, especially when I went to their concert. At that time I had a wonderful experience and it was a very precious memory. There songs have encouraged me. I continue to support them for ever and ever. 

That's great! Here's another one!


My most respected person is teacher of my junior high school. She was a person who very bright and tender. For example, she always guided the students when they are in trouble. Since she was always smiles, we have felt easy. Furthermore, she was a challenger. She participated in an athletic meet and marathon meet with students, and she participated in a singing contest and appeared on TV.
She is the Number 1 teacher for me from now on! 

How about this one? 

I respect Kazuyoshi Morita. He is the emcee who is the most famous in Japan. He has many programs and he is a comedian. He is smart and knows a lot, and he has as amazing story because he injured his right eye in an accident when he was young.
He can hardly see well with his good eye, so he wears sunglass. If everybody talks about "the entertainer of sunglasses’’ we think of him. He entered the entertainment world at 30 years old. However, he plays an active part in this world which I think this to be great. Many people respect him.

Check this one out too: 

My exceptional person is an office worker in cram school of my working place.  The place name is Rinkai seminar. Everyone called her “Chansan”, but she is Japanese. She looks madam and brown. She was used to secretary. So she is very steady and she is relied on by everyone. Of course me too. Many students and teachers are loved her. Though she does not get money, the place respecting most is working overtime because she always thinks about students. If I am same her situation, I never do it. And she supports me for my dream. For example, she negotiated to get to know to work part-time in my place where I wanted to work in the future. After all, I can’t work there, but I deeply appreciated to her. She has four people in her family, husband, daughter, and son. In short, she is housewife. Her daughter was good basketball manager. She guided an interscholastic athletic meet for basketball player. Therefore many offers came to her from the company. And Chansan’s son is good basketball player. He participated in an international athletic meet. I think that after all it is her power that was brought up by such children. I want to become a wonderful person being like her sometime. 

Wow! Now how about this one:

My exceptional person is my mother. My mother is very strict. I was not very good in club, so it bad to my mother. But she encourage and supported me before than anyone more. But I was not even grateful to mother. I was hang in there even if hard. Favorite phrase of my mother is please living healthily. So I think I would like to return the favor even a little to my mother. Therefore I work so hard the college life now. Someday, I want to help someone like my mother.

What do you think of all these? There's more to come in Part 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment